Re: xterm with utf-8

On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 05:57:10PM +0100, Stefan Baums wrote:
> From /usr/doc/xterm/changelog.Debian.gz:
>      xfree86-1 ( unstable; urgency=low
>        * (#011): Debian-specific xterm patches
>            - disable UTF-8 support, upstream author is still working on it
> How can I reenable the UTF-8 support? I got myself the sources, but do
> not know _where_ to disable the patch.

I don't appear to have mentioned this in the changelogs (oops), but UTF-8
support was turned back on after a release or two (possibly is the current unstable version.

G. Branden Robinson              |   Q: How does a Unix guru have sex?
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;
branden@ecn.purdue.edu           |      more;yes;fsck;fsck;fsck;umount;sleep
cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu/~branden/ |