Re: mod_perl debianized? (thanks)

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 09:41:19PM -0500, Brad wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Nate wrote:
>
> > I'm hoping mod_perl for apache is somewhere debianized.  I really would rather
> > not mess around with too much source code since I'm not a programmer.
> >
> > Anyone know where mod_perl would be?  Thanks.
>
> Try the libapache-mod-perl package.

Hey thanks... yahoooo

> In the future, you can go to http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and
> use the search engines there to try looking for what you want before you
> post here (it's usually faster ;)
>

> --

                                _
NatePuri ("natedawg")		o m p a g e s . c o m
Certified Law Student  		p e r c r v t i o f i
McGeorge School of Law 		e d i c a e a n m   n
Sacramento, CA			n i v e t r y   m   d
publisher@ompages.com  		  a a s e y s t u   s
n8fs0n@softcom.net		    t s d o   h n
http://www.ompages.com		    e     n   i i