Re: X11: Zoom not working since upgrade to slink

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Ulrik Haugen wrote:

> * Johann Spies <jhspies@futurenet.co.za>:
> > # Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><KP_+>/<KP_-> mode switching
> > # sequences.  This allows clients to receive these key events.
> >
> > #    DontZoom
> >
> > The mode-switching is not working although the above lines are an exact
> > copy of the relevant part of my XF86Config.
>
> Just some obvious things that you've probably thought of already;
> * Does it say 'DontZoom' on a line somewhere else in the file that _isn't_
>   commented out?

No.

> * Do you have more than one videomode?

Yes

That is my problem.  According to what I understand it should work.

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath
      anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath
      sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach
      deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight
      to the blind, to set at liberty them that are
      bruised..."         Luke 4:18