Re: X11: Zoom not working since upgrade to slink

* Johann Spies <jhspies@futurenet.co.za>:
> Sorry, I did not make it very clear.  I am talking about the zoom-function
> described in /etc/XF86Config:
>
> # Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><KP_+>/<KP_-> mode switching
> # sequences.  This allows clients to receive these key events.
>
> #    DontZoom
>
> The mode-switching is not working although the above lines are an exact
> copy of the relevant part of my XF86Config.

Just some obvious things that you've probably thought of already;
* Does it say 'DontZoom' on a line somewhere else in the file that _isn't_
  commented out?
* Do you have more than one videomode?

I don't know if I should hope that it helps or not:-)

--
Ulrik Haugen <qha@lysator.liu.se>
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you