Problems with BigBrother

Hi

I'm starting to use bigbrother arround here to monitor our network.
Everything workin ok (after i tweaked it a bit) except for one small
detail.

I determined that  a page (in my case an email) should be sent every
hour if there is a problem. The problem is that after the logs are
rotated it starts sending an email every five minutes. The network
arround here is on the limit so after thios weekend i had 1200 mails
just from bigbrother...

I don't know if this is in any way connected to bug #36472 or not but i
would apppreciate any comments.

By the way bigbrother non-debianized is a newer version than the one
that was debianized. Are there any plans to update this thing?

Is there another package similar to bigbrother that you recommend?

Thanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt