Re: I need some info/piece of mind before installing linux

Revenant:

Great that you should contribute back to the liet! congratulations.

The package you mention is WABI, "Windows Application Binary
Interface" or something like that, it is commercial, and as I recall
it only works for 3.1 applications. It has been a long time since I
looked.

This is the best part of Linux, and of Debian, namely the give an
take of problems and solutions. Except that these folk are really
nice too boot -- quick to answer and almost alwasy right, and
if I goof, they are kind in correcting.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (Thanks folks.)