Re: I need some info/piece of mind before installing linux

*- On 25 Jun, Revenant wrote about "Re: I need some info/piece of mind before installing linux"

> I believe there is a UNIX win emulator called WAPI, but it's commercial
> and I don't know how much it would cost.

It's WABI.

There is also VMware(www.vmware.com) which is an amazing piece of
software. For a limited time you can get a 'non-commercial' version for
$75US!  It runs a virtual OS with bios and all on top of linux.
See http://www.vmware.com/products/linuxscreen.html for some eye candy!

> Wahoo!  My first opportunity to *give back* to this list. :)

Congrats!

--
Brian