Re: I need some info/piece of mind before installing linux

> floppy.  The only thing i can think of is keeping them on the second
> drive while the first drive makes the conversion to linux, then im
> hoping that in linux i can still access the non-linux second drive,
Sure.  Linux can read disk drives that have been formatted under Windows,
no problem.

> also, is there any way to still use Win95 apps in linux, i like to
> make techno music on my computer and would like to carry over my
> production music(and video games for that matter) to linux, is this
> possible??
The answer is to put linux on one hard drive and windows on the other.
Linux (well, actually Lilo, the program that starts up linux) can ask you
whether you'd like to run Linux or Windows each time you boot, and you can
pick one.

Check out the Linux&Win95 HOWTO at
http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Linux+Win95.html

							Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|         And if you hold on tight to what you think is your thing       |
|                you may find you're missing all the rest ...            |
|	         - Dave Matthews,  "Best of What's Around"               |