Re: Configuring PPP

Isabelle Poueriet writes:

> I then type:

> pon <enter>
> plog <enter>

> I get the error:
> pppd:Connection failed
> pppd:Exit

We need more information.  When you ran pppconfig did you give the
connection a name other than the default of 'provider'?  If so, you must
type 'pon isp1' if you gave the connection the name 'isp1'.

If this is not the problem, post your /etc/chatscrips/provider,
/etc/ppp/peers/provider, and the complete output of plog.
john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.