Re: Emacs, Netscape and Apache - together?

Have you tried using a statically-linked version of Netscape?  I also
have had problems with Netscape & libraries, but if you use
something like the static Motif version of Netscape 4.6, there
shouldn't BE any problems to worry about.  Problem is, I don't recall
seeing any earlier versions of Netscape available as statically-linked
binaries, and I think Netscape 4.6 requires a couple other packages
that might very well not work under Hamm.

I really don't see why Emacs, Netscape, and Apache would conflict
with each other, or even know about each other's existence.