Potato Gnome upgrade non-happening?

Hi

I have set my apt sources file to get gnome from the following
destination,which it seemed to me is the right place to
get the most up to date GNOME from:

deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2 unstable main

Anyhow, recently, when I did an apt-get upgrade, I got the following:

Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  gnome-card-games netscape4 gnome-bin gnome-games-locale gnome-games
  libgtkxmhtml-dev cdgrab gnome-mahjongg libgnome32 smail libart-dev
  gnome-control-center libcapplet-dev libart2 gnome-same-gnome
libgnorbagtk0
  gnome-gnomine libgtkxmhtml1 gnome-gturing gnome-terminal libgnome-dev
gdm
  libgnomeui32 gnome-metatris libzvt-dev gnome-gnometris gnome-gnobots2
  libcapplet0 rpm libgnorba-dev gnome-hello gnomeicu gnome-core
gnome-gnobots
  libpanel-applet-dev qpopper gnome-gnibbles gnumeric mikmod
gnome-gnotravex
  libgnomesupport0 icewm-gnome gnome-panel libzvt2 gnome-gyahtzee
  gnome-session libpanel-applet0 gnome-gnothello libgnorba27
gnome-stones

Which basically seems to tell me that it does not want to upgrade GNOME
stuff... Why would this be?  Am I using the wrong source for my GNOME?

Help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Neilen
E-Mail: Neilen Marais <brick@adept.co.za>