Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Realplayer G2

*- On 18 Jun, Peter Ludwig wrote about "[OFF-TOPIC] Realplayer G2"
> I've been looking for Realplayer G2 all over the place (including at
> Real-Audio's website), and I cannot seem to find it for any unix-like
> operating systems...
>
> Is there a particular place where it's at, or am I missing soemthing here?

Grab the Debian installer from the contrib/net directory of the unstable
archive. Install the Debian package and it will tell you what file to
get from where and where to put it, etc.(I think you are supposed to get
the Redhat version from http://www.real.com/products/player/linux.html
and put it in /tmp).

--
Brian