Re: Potential solution to netscape crashing?

This post reminded me.... I was having the same problems, and I also then turned java
off, this did cure the problem.... At least I havn't had it crash in a few months.
However, Iremember having problems with xfs crashing my system as it booted up... so
I removed it, can't try to real fix.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu