Re: communicator 4.6 - ftp bug

Ed Cogburn wrote:

>         Yes the file is 17428 bytes.  Hold down the shift key when
> clicking on a file to download; this will cause Netscape to
> download 'as-is'.

so it should be. but not with my communicator 4.6. therefore i´m on the
search for a version, which will do, what should be expected.

just a look to your header:
strange, it seems you´re using also communicator 4.6, and also the same
kernel.

well, if you´ve downloaded this file with the communicator, then, hmm
... what?

i use the right mouse button to get the store menu, but that isn´t the
reason for the faulty behaviour. just tried with the shift key - and
that gives exactly the same result - an unpacked file of the size 81258
bytes.

now i´m perplex
hafi