Help with Dynamic Drive overlays.

Sorry if I am posting to private list, but I came across this post during an
altavista search concerning DDO's. I have an old machine that has DDO running.
The windows 95 has been corrupted. Can I just boot from a dos 6.22 boot disk and
format the c drive or is it more complicated than that. The bios lists the drive
as a 119 meg drive ,but I know it is 1.2 gig. Will I loose the DDO setup in the
bios if I format the c: drive. I can't find anything related to DDO on that
drive. Needless to say the floppy disks and docs have disappeared.
    I am not a member of this list, so email me directly Thanks.

--
                      All the best to you and yours from me and mine.
                                         Thomas

E-MAIL:  macduff@is.dal.ca                     Thomas Duffett
PHONE:   (902)494-3777 / FAX: (902)494-6889    Marine Technologist
http://129.173.3.21/es-home.htm                Rm 2708 LSC (Ocean Wing)
http://129.173.3.21/staff/duffett/duffett.htm  Earth Sciences, Dalhousie U.
DISCLAIMER: MY OPINION IS MINE AND NOT WORTH   Halifax, Nova Scotia
            THE SCREEN IT IS WRITTEN ON !!!!   CANADA    B3H 3J5