Re: Help with Dynamic Drive overlays.

this list has nothing to do with either win95 or DOS, but i'll try to help
you anyway.
ddo resides in the mbr (master boot record) of the drive.  It is probably
still intact.  just boot from floppy and do format /s c:
if that doesn't work, you'll need to use the ddo tools.  go to the seagate
web page and download disc wizard from there.

-Brad