RE: ftp/telnet fails since upgrade

Hello,
I've recently upgraded, and remembered reading that some of the
networking packages were split up.
I opened the packages.gz file (in dists/stable/main/binary-i386)
and searched for "telnetd".  I found that telnetd is now its own
package.  I'm about to "apt-get" it.  You probably need to do the
same.

Good luck,

--David