Re: Debian not included in Infomagic's June LDR (plus a little a

Pollywog wrote:

> On 13-Jun-99 wcurry@cts.com wrote:
> >
> > Infomagic should put Debian back on their CDs, but its useless to put
> > so little care into the quality of the product.  I guess they figured
> > Debian users aren't real customers.  I *used* to be. Not anymore.
> > Hope someone from Infomagic reads this thread, but they're probably
> > too busy on the Red Hat newsgroups.
>
> Is there something magical about Infomagic CD's?  I understand they are lousy
> CD's and there are other vendors, such as CheapBytes and LSL, which probably
> deliver a better product.
>
> --
> Andrew

	This isn't fair.  Whatever you think of Infomagic's decision not
to include Debian, I always found their product to be good.  In
fact, I distinctly remember buying from another distributor once,
and finding the CDs to be poorly made.  I went back to Infomagic,
and didn't change from them untill the arrival of
dpkg/dselect/apt's over-the-net upgrades and
http://www.cheapbytes.com.

--
Ed C.