dvd and/or matrox rainbow runner support?

I was wonding if there was support for the hardware listed in the
subject.  Actually its a panasonic dvd-ram.  The matrox stuff its
bascially (I'm not sure, its a friends machine) a decked out g200, 16mb,
tv-out, dvd, and tv-tuner modules.  If there is anyway to use this stuff
in linux that would be great news,  espically beacause the dvd-ram
causes some funny scsi problem in windows.   I love rubbing the
stability of my system in his face. :)

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu