Re: New Win Convert--needs some help :)

> > 3: Is there an included boot manager (gotta have win for my games :-)?
>
> Yes it's called lilo (also syslinux is available to boot from whithin dos/win)

Or for $100/private use you can get VMWARE (www.vmware.com) that allows you to run other OSes (WinNT & Win98 and another copy of NT and another copy of Linux, etc) on top of your base host OS (Debian in this case). That way you don't have to reboot to get into the other OS; just "click", you're in NT, "click",
you're in Linux, "Click", you're in 95, etc. It's a little sluggish on my P5-233 with 64MB RAM, but it's usable as long as I don't have too many things running at once.