Re: BE MORE SIMPLE!!!!

I kind of hate to jump into a string like this but at the risk of
sounding real stupid how can one create this
/var/lib/dpkg/Contents-i386.gz file.  I've searched for it on my Slink
system and it just isn't there.  I took a look at the dpkg man page and
see no reference to the file.  I see that you can look for packages in
/var/lib/dpkg/available but that's not the same.
Thanks,
kent