Server for Diamond Viper V770 AGP

Hi:
   I've just got a SAG computer with DIAMOND Viper V770 32MB SDRAM AGP
   card. I am running Debian 2.1 on the Penium Xeon Machine.

   I am having problems with configuring the X server. I tried
   XF86Setup with Diamond Viper 330 with the SVGA server. It seems
   to work, but the window seems enormous and unmovable. I thought
   I was using olvwm, but It comes up with twm and enourmous letters.
   Is this because I have to change the fonts, or because I have
   selected the wrong card and server.

   Detailed comments would be most appreciated.

   Thanks,

   Sebastian Canagaratna
   Department of Chemistry
   Ohio Northern University