Re: i want a copy of netscape 4.51

>> "AS" == Adam Shand <larry@alaska.net> writes:

AS> anyway, thanks for the info... that sucks though.  have you found
AS> anything that helps?  it crashes about 1 of 4 times i shut down a
AS> netscape window, and about 1 of 2 times i try and enter a password
AS> protected site ... since these are both things i do a lot it means
AS> i'm getting *Very* frustrated.

Same here. I removed all the Debian Communicator packages, fetched the
libc5 version, renamed it to pretend being a glibc2 version and used
the netscape4 package to install it.

Works fine so far, although, I now have to also keep libc5, xlib6, and
xpm libs in memory as well as the glibc2.1 versions.

Ciao,
	Martin