Subject: Re: netscape status?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:31:32 -0400
From: Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>
To: Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>
CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

"Greg" == Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> writes:

Greg> kind of egcs optimization bug in the X libraries. Has this been
Greg> dealt with? Because I still see netscape crashing every few
Greg> minutes and it's becoming increasingly maddening.

It has been; with the optimization bug netscape would bus error almost
immediately (during roaming update, for me).  Crashing every few
minutes is normal.  :-(

		netgod

<mwr> Oh, and my /proc/kcore is over 50MB -- can I remove it and get
      back that disk space?
<calc> mwr, yea do that :P