Re: i want a copy of netscape 4.51

> i suspect, that you have switched to glibc2.1 and fear, that netscape
> 4.5 now would be unstable also for you. my communicator 4.6 (linked to
> glibc2.0) is not more unstable as my formerly communicator 4.5.

all i did was upgrade netscape.  i didn't upgrade my libc (and in fact i've
been running glibc2.1 for a couple months, since before 4.51 was available).

i wondered if it was an glibc2.1 issue but figured it shouldn't be because
it hadn't been upgraded (unless the communicator-smotif-46) forces it when
it uses apt and i didn't notice.

anyway, thanks for the info... that sucks though.  have you found anything
that helps?  it crashes about 1 of 4 times i shut down a netscape window,
and about 1 of 2 times i try and enter a password protected site ... since
these are both things i do a lot it means i'm getting *Very* frustrated.

adam.