Re: BE MORE SIMPLE!!!!

>I cannot install Debian from my Cheapbytes Slink CD >without the base
>floppies,
>but I believe I can do it from the Hamm CD, also from >Cheapbytes.
With
>the
>Slink CD, the installation stops because of an error >with the ncurses
>package.
Hmmm I did not have this problem installing on my other computer (The
install didn't go through all the way, but this was because LILO
couldn't be installed due to the way the HD was formated.  I didn't see
any problem with the ncurses package.  Exactly which step did you die
on.  I got all the way though networking (which I skipped) then tried
to install lilo.

===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze