Re: procmail & pine

I tried two of the posted suggestions, but I don't seem to get mail at all
when the .forward was enabled, here was the one I was using (on someone
else's suggestion )

.login:

"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75"

and the .procmailrc:

PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
ALOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from

:0
debian

I'm still not quite sure how to make pine work with this either, I can
make 'incoming' and plain folders... but when making an incoming folder it
asks what host it is on, putting localhost makes it think a lot, then do
nothing, and leaving it blank makes an incoming folder, but it's not in
$HOME/mail or /var/spool/mail so I'm a lil confused

thanks for the help so far... I think I'll make a dummie account to test
this on because I might have missed a few suggestions while screwing
around (doh!)

--George