Re: procmail & pine

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 gla2@avatar.dorm.duke.edu wrote:

   I have pine 4.10 sitting in /usr/local and was trying to get the
   following .procmailrc to work (it's almost straight from procmailex
   man page)

   PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
   MAILDIR=$HOME/mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
   DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox   #completely optional
   LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from   #recommended

   :0:
   * ^TOdebian
   debian

   #eof

   the idea was to shunt the massive loads email from this list to a
   folder, but I've really no idea how to set this up, and the man
   pages have stumped me...

I don't believe that filter will match the debian lists.  I'm sure
people have more sophisticated/better ways, but this is what I use,
and it catches most everything, for debian-user/devel:

#= Debian Mail
:0
debian-user

:0