From: Jason Loll
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 1999 6:39 PM
Subject: fetchmail won't work in slink

I got fetchmail working in redhat5.2 and set up the same .fetchmailrc in slink.    When I run the app I get this output:
ollollo:~# fetchmail
5 messages for ollollo at mail.cpinternet.com (9348 octets).
reading message 1 of 5 (1922 octets) .fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't like recipient address `root@localhost'
fetchmail: can't even send to postmaster!
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from mail.cpinternet.com
fetchmail: Query status=10
ollollo:~#

Is there a way to get an recipient address that the SMTP listener will like?