Re: Cooledit for debian?

> Does anyone know whether somebody is packaging cooledit for Debian?  It is
> a very nice, and fast X-editor with a lot of features.

   The place to check on things like this is the Debian "Work Needing and
Prospective Packages" page (it's under the Developer's section of
http://www.debian.org at
<http://www.debian.org/doc/prospective-packages.html>).

   If you check that page you'll find that Tom Lear
<mailto:tom@trap.mtview.ca.us> has been working to package cooledit,
smalledit, coolicon, coolman, and libcw for 11 days now.  Why now E-Mail Tom
and see if he needs a tester/guineau pig?

--
 Regards,                | Microsoft -- innovative?  Don't make me laugh.