ATAPI/SCSI CD-ROM

Hi Everybody,

I just have learned that ATAPI is SCSI on IDE bus, so I thought that I
would recompile the kernel to support IDE-SCSI emulation. I did... but
only one of my two cdroms is detected during boot process. Telling
hdc=ide-scsi in loadlin did not help... I use linux 2.0.34 and at this
point would not want to upgrate it... Both cdroms are visible if I compile
in the IDE/ATAPI CDROM support. I know that I can use ATAPI, but I would
like to play with SCSI ....

Thank you,

ZORO

                       Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
       ///|\\\
         0 0
    (     .     )            http://pages.nyu.edu/~rqf6512
          -