Re: In potato: Gnome session mgmt vs WindowMaker-gnome session mgmt

I'm running GNOME with no session management at all. My .xsession file
has something like

enlightement&
panel

Replace enlightement above with wmaker and that should do it. The only
caveat so far to me is that the "lock screen" option of the panel
doesn't seem to work unless the gnome-session is running; but you can
always type xlock in a terminal window to solve the issue (or launch
xscreensaver from your .xsession).

I don't use the gnome-session because very often it becomes crazy upon
login opening I don't know how many replicas of my desktop. The only way
to exit is by shutting down XDM.

Hope it helps,

--
Pedro I. Sanchez