Re: Mozilla is..errm..slow?

Hi,

I just tried Mozilla Milestone 6 and found it nearly as fast as Netscape 4.5. I
have an AMD K-5 133 with 32 megs mem and 120 megs swap. M6 is noticeably
faster than M5, BTW, though it still crashed a lot.

It will run faster when they compile with the debugging directives
removed. I am looking forward to M7, due in a few days.