Re: XF86Setup segmentation fault

Extract from the text below (John Foster's comment):

>I ran into the same problem except I got the main configuration console
>screen but it does not work properly. I tried to make the selections for
>my system and the buttons did not indicate which ones were selected. I
>went thru the motions and when I hit the apply key for thekeyboard
>selection, it crashed and I got a segmentation fault message.

I had the same problem when I upgraded to the new XFree86-package!
However, the segmentation fault has now disappeared!? Why?

I think the problem disappeared after I rebooted the machine, or maybe the
problems disappeared after I installed glibc2.1. I can't remember. But, now
it works fine!

CH

seems to disappear after that I rebooted the machine