Re: Re: about Linux Books questions ?

[snip]

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Graham Ashton wrote:

> I think you're confused. "Linux in a nutshell" is basically commands and
> a terse explanation of a few other things - handy as a quick reference.
>
> "Running Linux" is a quite different kettle of fish. I don't have it,
> but I would have it if I didn't think that I already know much of it's

Graham:

You are right, I have both books on my desk.  I looked at the
wrong one while typing the response. Both nutshell and the
teaching flavor books from O'Reilly are excellent for the purpose
intended.

Many thanks for the correction.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
		 (I goofed this time!)