Re: Commercial mail client now free - source code availabl

They say:

 we will give free permanent licenses to anyone who requests
 one. Also, if you are interested in obtaining the source code for
 Ishmail, send us a request.

Sounds very non-free.  If they close down shop and leave it
non-redistributable like this, it will die a horrible death.

Peter