Re: Commercial mail client now free - source code availabl

On Thu, May 27, 1999 at 08:35:33 -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Sounds very non-free.  If they close down shop and leave it
> non-redistributable like this, it will die a horrible death.

I contacted them for more info regarding the licensing terms, and recently
received a rather non-commital response which may suggest they are still
considering the licensing terms. There's hope yet.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go