Re: setting up a news server

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 06:41:42PM -0400, Sean wrote:
> I like slrn.  It was simple for me to configure (which means it must be _real_ easy),
> and runs great.

Slrn is just an agent, isn't it?  I already use slrn, but online.  In
other words, I currently point slrn to my news server and read while
the modem is connected.  I want to have the articles downloaded
automatically (say, in the middle of the night) so I can read them at
my leasure, offline.

MG

--
Matt Garman, garman@students.uiuc.edu