"Unable to load interpreter" -- ??

I logged in this morning, only to see my main server was rebooted last
night..i was quite pissed at first, as i keep telling the other admins
never to reboot or shutdown the system.  But I investigated more and saw
that none of them were logged in at the time, and that none of them
initated a reboot.  I have this in my utmp/wtmp log:

me       ttyp0        max48-ppp227.evt Sun May 23 11:00 - 11:44  (00:44)
reboot   system boot  2.0.36           Sun May 23 04:32          (07:25)
queenj   ttyp0        max48.evt0.firet Sat May 22 23:28 - 02:59  (03:30)
reboot   system boot  2.0.36           Sat May 22 23:02          (05:17)

'me' is an admin ...the time seems to be a bit off, it was offset by an
hour when i signed on, so i ran ntpdate to update it.  anyways..i figure
that hostname '2.0.36' was the kernel rebooting the system?  I do have
watchdog support enabled, and have watchdog running.  Nobody would be at
the office at 4am to reboot the server, im sure, although i won't know
until they reply to my emails(im 1500 miles away from the machine)  I did
see a flood of these errors in my kernel log file:

May 23 03:08:00 galactica kernel: Unable to load interpreter
May 23 03:10:00 galactica last message repeated 2 times
May 23 03:14:00 galactica kernel: Unable to load interpreter
May 23 03:15:00 galactica kernel: Unable to load interpreter

shows those errors right before both reboots..anyone know what they could
mean?  I'm runnin linux 2.0.36+securelinux SMP on a dual processor P2-266.
also, is it..a good idea (and how would i do it) to make the system run
ckraid automatically when it starts up, i noticed in the bootuplog that
all my raid arrays are not clean(i suppose because the kernel issued a
hard reboot preventing the arrays from being stopped)

REGISTER_DEV sda5 to md0 done
REGISTER_DEV sdb5 to md0 done
md: 09:00: raid array is not clean -- run ckraid
REGISTER_DEV sda6 to md1 done
REGISTER_DEV sdb6 to md1 done
md: 09:01: raid array is not clean -- run ckraid
REGISTER_DEV sda7 to md2 done
REGISTER_DEV sdb7 to md2 done
md: 09:02: raid array is not clean -- run ckraid
REGISTER_DEV sda8 to md3 done
REGISTER_DEV sdb8 to md3 done
md: 09:03: raid array is not clean -- run ckraid
REGISTER_DEV sda5 to md0 done
REGISTER_DEV sdb5 to md0 done

I'm running raid 1(mirroring) accross 2 drives(Ultra 2 SCSI).  This is the
first time this has happened since the server came online..almost 2 months
ago.  Nothing in the startup(kernel wise, etc) has been changed.  I figure
maybe we were under a process table attack or something, but without
better logs i cant tell.

im glad the box came back up..phew. and if it was watchdog..very impressed
that it actually worked.

nate