Fetchmail problems

Hi,

I upgraded my hamm system to slink. Everything went well. The old
configurations generated by ppconfig run equally well under the new
system also. But I am having some trouble with regard to getting the
mail from my isp. This has happened after upgrading to slink. When I
do a fetchmail, I get the following error message:

mysxrd-in-haralu:~$ fetchmail
1 message for mysxrd at giasbg01.vsnl.net.in (1241 octets).
reading message 1 of 1 (1241 octets) fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't
like recipient address `mysxrd@localhost'
fetchmail: can't even send to mysxrd!
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from
giasbg01.vsnl.net.in
fetchmail: Query status=10

With this I am not able to download the messages from the isp to my
machine. Can anyone suggest some remedy for this?

TIA,

sridhar

Sridhar M. A.
Department of Physics