Re: mail clients

    While people are complaining about this... they have overlooked one
email client that does that job as I have been using at work.  It is called
XFMail.  It is full featured email client written like 3 years back and it
got rules filtering system so you can set it any which way you want.

    Dunno if there is a deb package for it but you can complie it yourself
and install it.  I have been using it for nearly a year and have no
complaint about it.  Although.. it would be nice if they updated it to GTK
Style..but Balsa Mail and few others are getting to that point soon.

    Check it out.  You like it.  As for rest of you.. chill out. :)

>> On Fri, 21 May 1999 22:55:46 -0400, Allan M. Wind wrote:
>>
>> >So, if you have known about this "problem" for years, where is your
>> >solution?  Show me the code!
>>
>>     This is the other bone I have to pick.
>>
>>     NOT EVERYONE IS A PROGRAMMER AND CAN CODE.  IT IS NOT, AND SHOULD
NOT, BE