new wmaker package?

Hello,

I just updated some packages to unstable/potato, including some of my X11
stuff, mainly because I have had some problems with slink's WindowMaker
package.

Now that I've updated, I found out WindowMaker in slink and potato are the
same version, so my problems still persist.

Thus I just compiled and installed from the source (0.53.0), which basically
works, but I have some problems flawlessly integrating the Debian menus
into it.

As this version (0.5x.x) has been available for some time, I keep wondering
why there is no more recent package available, in particular because I think
WindowMaker is quite popular.

Or is a, maybe unofficial, 0.53.x package out there, somewhere?

Thanks in advance

--

 thomas.