Re: wmware on Debian

>> "SL" == Steve Lamb <morpheus@rpglink.com> writes:

SL> Yup.  Personally, I think for developers VMWare is something of a
SL> godsend.  Imagine this simple situation, run VMWare on your
SL> machine, give it ~16Mb or so, and then run Debian inside Debian.
SL> The outer Debian is stable, the inner is unstable.

Currently I do something I do it the other way around. I run Debian
2.0 on my 2.1 box. And it is fast enough. I compiled ~50% of the
package you find in the gnome-slink staging area in there.
Well I have more resources to share, so it runs better than for
you. And I run the beta, which presumably has some debuging code
inside.

It is kind of funny to ssh to a box running on your machine :-)

Great thing to test and document installations etc. Especiall the
undoable disk part.

I just have to find someone with a credit card, so I can buy that
thing.

Ciao,
	Martin