RE: wmware on Debian

On 20-May-99 Dan Willard wrote:
>  Didn't work worth a damn for me.  The install spazed a couple of times, and
> when I got annoyed enough to remove it, it took a couple of things with it
> (like my mouse).  I might try again in a month or so ...

Interesting.  When VMWare first came out, I was using OpenLinux, and I did not
see any complaints about VMWare on the Caldera mailing list, only comments
about how good it was.  Maybe it is one of those libc6 v. libc5 issues.

I did not try it then because I did not have a Win95 CD, only floppies.
I see now that it will accept the guest OS on floppies.

thanks

--
Andrew