Re: Separate list for newbies

Hi:

I have one question: While "The Fine Manuals" in man *, info *,
/usr/doc/*/README* and /usr/doc/HOWTO* are gold mines, if there IS a
FAQ for newbies, I have not seen it. Please enlighten me.

And a remark:

I agree with the folk who say not to segregate debian-user by degree
of knowledge and ability.  One of the wonderful things about THIS list
is that you get better, faster, and more useful support than is
available from any paid support line.

It ISN'T just newbies who have questions, none of us know every bright
corner of Debian, let alone the dark ones. ;)

--David

David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)