Re: Separate list for newbies

Sean wrote:

> Not true at all.  I have many more questions now that I have a clue
> as to what I'm doing than I did when I first started using Linux
> and was pretty much clueless about what was going on.
>
> It's kinda like that saying: The more you know the more you realize
> how much you don't know.

Yeah. But you can also probably answer more newbie questions than you
could back then. It's not a subjectively linear thing.  :-)
It's like life; none of us have all the pieces to the jigsaw, but we
constantly gather more. The jigsaw is huge, but that doesn't make us
helpless. Quite to the contrary.

--
         .       .      kaha@coinet.com