diald problem

I had to reinstall Linux, and I did not have everything I needed on my backup
floppies.  I thought I had backed up all my config files, so I believe I
accidentally deleted stuff.

Anyhow, when my ISP drops me during long downloads, I am allowed to come right
back, and diald took care of this for me until now, because I lost the
diald.options file I was using.  There is an option (I have checked the man
pages but cannot find it) that I had set to four seconds so that if I get
disconnected, I come back in 4 seconds, not 30.  Anyone know what that option
is?  I have redial-timeout, but that does not seem to be it.
I am doing lots of this stuff by trial and error.

thanks

--
Andrew