Tadpole Sparcbook 3GX Laptop

I have the opportunity to purchase a Sparcbook 3GX for $800.

I've attatched the specs.

Has anyone used this machine?
Is this a good price?  (Seems like it to me.)
How suitable would this machine be for running Debian?
As an aside, what about performance while running Solaris?
Am considering setting it up as a dual-boot.

All comments welcome.

Thanks,

--David

Modified:	Fri 5/14/99 2:16 AM
Specifications:
134 MIPS
110 MHz Microsparc II Processor
32 MB RAM (expandable to 256 MB)
Removable 2.5" 1.2 GB SCSI-2 Hard Drive
10.4" TFT LCD screen
2 MB Video Ram
Solaris 2.51 Operating System
PCMCIA interface; two Type I/II or one Type III; Hot swap

Also Included:
AC Power Supply
NiMH Battery
28.8 KBPS Type II PC Card Modem
170 MB Type III ATA PC Card
Trackball
3-1/2" SCSI Floppy Drive
Carrying Case
Internal Modem

I/O Ports:
Ethernet AUI 26-pin
SCSI 50-pin SCSI-2
ISDN RJ45 connector
RS232 (x2) 8-pin mini-DIN
Audio 3 jacks
External video 15 pin (VGA style)
Parallel Port 26-pin
Keybd/Mouse 8-pin mini-DIN

NOT INCLUDED:
Transceiver (to convert from 26 pin mini-D Ethernet connector
to RJ45 connector), Documentation/User manuals, or Operating
System/Media CDs