lpq:Queue: no printable jobs in queue

I have two printers installed on my Debian2.0 machine (the name of it say A):
local lp and remote p17 which is installed on other debian2.0 machine (say B).

When I first tried to print from machine A using the remote printer
on machine B (using command 'lpr -Pp17 name.ps') I made probably
some mistake. The file name.ps was not printed and I got the following
message on machine B (where the printer is installed and plugged to
machine B):
$ lpq
Printer: lp@B
 Queue: no printable jobs in queue

Then I change the configuration of the printer p17 (printcap, hosts, hosts.lpd)
and I got the printer p17 working but I get the message (with different time):

$ lpq
Printer: lp@B
 Queue: no printable jobs in queue

again and again (although p17 prints fine)

How can I get rid of the annoying message?

Jan