Debian 2.0 Install

I'm a Linux beginer and i try since 2 days to install linux system on my
IBM machine. All process run well until the dselect program. I don't
know there what to do. I suppose that all packages are located on CDrom.
SO I
choose Access 'CDROM'.
Then i got the message "Insert the CD-ROM' and Enter the block device
name."
I don't know yet what is the bock name and i supposed that by hit the
Enter key, i will get the list as prviously had during kernel and based
program. But no. So i reinstall since 2 days about 10 times  Linux and
no success. I only want to have a Xwindows (graphical environment with
Linux.)
Please Help me.
Brgds Denis